US Copyright Procedure
In compliance with the United States’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), we have established a procedure you can follow if you believe that your copyrighted work is accessible via the Services in a manner that infringes your United States copyright. You may invoke that procedure by notifying our DMCA agent at:
Copyright Claim Agent
400 – 148 Fullarton Street
London, Ontario N6A 5P3, Canada
Tel: 1.519. 850.5269
For your notification to be valid under the DMCA, it must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located in the Services;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Once we receive your DMCA-compliant notification, we will review the information and act promptly to remove or disable access to the materials that you claim to be infringing. As part of that process, the user responsible for the materials will have the opportunity to respond if the user believes that the materials are not infringing.
Please be aware that, under U.S. copyright law, if you knowingly misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be subject to civil penalties, including monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys’ fees.