We are seeking a Junior or Intermediate Quality Assurance Analyst for our London or Sault Ste Marie location!
LBMX is a great place to work and a great business. We develop and implement our own software for customers throughout North America, the United Kingdom, and as far away as New Zealand and Australia! We have done well, and we have an even more exciting future. That means we want our newest employees to be a great fit with who we are and where we want to go. We want to offer careers to good people, who are passionate about life, care about doing a good job, and enjoy being part of a team.
We work hard to make LBMX a place where you can be proud to work. If you are looking to join a company where it feels like going to your second family, a place where your hard work is valued and where you are valued, we invite you to apply. Come and help us make LBMX a better company and an even better place to work!
We are looking for a Junior or Intermediate Quality Assurance Analyst to work with our QA team, conducting testing of our web and desktop applications. You will report to the Quality Assurance Team Lead and will primarily be responsible for the planning, execution, and documentation of manual tests.
The successful candidate will be committed to providing an exceptional customer experience. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as demonstrated attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Identify, prioritize, and perform appropriate types of software testing for changes and enhancements to LBMX’s software applications, and report issues as required.
- Create detailed test cases and defect reports using specified tools and resources.
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team, the Development team, and others as required.
- Take ownership of tasks as assigned, with minimal supervision.
- Create and/or review process documentation and test results.
- Review product specifications and provide feedback.
- Support the enhancement of quality processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in writing test cases, executing tests, and documenting defects.
- Formal software testing training or certification and 1 or more years of recent experience in software testing preferred.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and documentation skills.
- Sound organizational and planning skills with consistent attention to detail.
- Experience with API testing and/or knowledge of SQL queries is also an asset.
The Perks of Working with us!
LBMX is a great place to work. But, if we need to get specific, here are some of the amazing things we do:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- GRSP Matching Program
- Birthdays celebrated every month with catered meals (Pre-COVID)
- Quarterly company wide outings (Pre-COVID)
- Easily accessible office located in downtown London, Ontario
- Flexible work from home options (Due to COVID LBMX has implemented a temporary work from home policy)
- Education subsidies for job-related courses
- Maternity/Parental Leave Top-up
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to careers@LBMX.com
The subject line of your email must read “Job Application – Quality Assurance Analyst”.
Selected candidates will be contacted by email by the end of March 2022. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
About LBMX Inc.
At LBMX, we care about shared prosperity and believe in the power of independent businesses and their buying groups to create sustained economic growth. This belief comes from two decades of providing the world’s only group focused technology and advisory services to help buying groups, purchasing cooperatives and their independent businesses flourish.
We are a leading business marketplace experience provider that helps independent businesses, their buying groups and suppliers buy better and sell more. Our premier solution has transformed billing and ordering, rebate programs management, real-time analytics, e-commerce and product information management across building materials, sporting goods, industrial manufacturing, food equipment, grocery, and agricultural industries.
LBMX is a global company with headquarters in London, Ontario and presence across Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
LBMX is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities. LBMX is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require any accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We'd love to hear from you.
Know someone who would be a perfect fit?
Let them know.