LBMX is growing again . . .
We are seeking an Implementation Project Manager
LBMX is a dynamic and growing software solutions company with an international perspective, located in London, Ontario. LBMX is the leading business marketplace provider for Buying Groups and Purchasing Co-operatives. With a flourishing customer base throughout North America, the United Kingdom and as far away as New Zealand and Australia, we are sure to offer a breadth of experience that provides the successful candidate with endless opportunities to expand their abilities.
As we continue our growth trajectory, we are seeking a dynamic, passionate, and driven individual to join our team as an Implementation Project Manger.
If you’re an experienced candidate looking for an exciting future and you’re someone who is passionate about life, takes ownership of their role, isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and thrives being part of a team then we invite you to apply.
Come and help us make LBMX a better company and an even better place to work!
The Implementation Project Manager at LBMX works directly with existing, and potential clients, to adapt our software systems to meet the client’s needs. As an implementation project manager, your duties are to lead the installation and customization of LBMX software offerings. The Implementation project manger works closely with the Sales Engineering team to implement their vision by collecting data, customizing features, defining project objectives, and providing training/demos to clients.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients in the implementation phase of the project
- Execute technical and business objectives based on the scope of the implementation project, to deliver high-quality standards and exceed client expectations
- Assess individual client needs to customize the project to fit their unique objective
- Review pre-existing client data, design custom interfaces, modify metrics and create custom reports
- Conduct customized training sessions/demonstrations via online webinars or in-person, when possible
- Install, configure and maintain LBMX’s suite of products, services and systems
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of LBMX’s suite of products, services and systems
- Manage multiple customer onboarding projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Investigate and/or escalate customers’ technical issues and ensure its resolution
- Work closely with Sales and Support to ensure a seamless handoff and to set reasonable expectations and timelines in regards to project implementation
- Work with the Development team to provide customer feedback, helping to continuously provide relevant and high-impact products for clients
Need to Have
2+ years experience as an implementation specialist or technical project manager
- Ample experience in a B2B customer-centric environment
- Customer service or client management experience
- Installing and configuring software systems
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Post- Secondary Education (college or university)
Nice to Have
- Experience in a SaaS organization
The Perks of Working with us!
- Competitive salary and benefits including a health spending account and employee assistance program
- Company matched GRSP contributions
- Education subsidies for job related courses
- Maternity/Parental and Compassionate Care Leave Top Up Program
- Flexible work from home option
- Quarterly company wide outings (golf, baseball games, laser tag, tail gating, etc.)
- Birthdays celebrated every month with catered meals
- A healthy work/life balance
- Flexible Summer Hours
How to Apply:
E-mail a resume and cover letter.
The subject line of your e-mail must read “Implementation Project Manager”
About LBMX Inc.
At LBMX, we care about shared prosperity and believe in the power of independent businesses and their buying groups to create sustained economic growth. This belief comes from two decades of providing the world’s only group focused technology and advisory services to help buying groups, purchasing cooperatives and their independent businesses flourish.
We are a leading business marketplace experience provider that helps independent businesses, their buying groups and suppliers buy better and sell more. Our premier solution has transformed billing and ordering, rebate programs management, real-time analytics, e-commerce and product information management across building materials, sporting goods, industrial manufacturing, food equipment, grocery and agricultural industries.
LBMX is a global company with headquarters in London, Ontario and presence across Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
LBMX is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. LBMX is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require any accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We'd love to hear from you.
Know someone who would be a perfect fit?
Let them know.