We are seeking an EDI Developer
LBMX is a great place to work and a great business. We develop and implement our own software to customers throughout North America, the United Kingdom and as far away as New Zealand and Australia!
We have done well, and we have an even more exciting future. That means we want our newest employees to be a great fit with who we are and where we want to go. We want to offer careers to good people, who are passionate about life, care about doing a good job, and enjoy being part of a team.
We work hard to make LBMX a place where you can be proud to work. If you are looking to join a company where it feels like going to your second family, a place where your hard work is valued and where you are valued, we invite you to apply. Come and help us make LBMX a better company and an even better place to work!
We are looking for an EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Developer to work primarily with our EDI and Development team to create and maintain EDI data maps and internal EDI applications.
The EDI Developer will be responsible for testing, fixing, and debugging issues with existing maps. As well as creating new maps based on mapping specifications, provided by the EDI team.
The successful candidate must possess superior verbal and written communication skills. The successful candidate will also have strong people and organizational skills. Must be comfortable as an effective member of a productive team. Knowledge of SQL and data transport languages is preferred.
- Develop new EDI data maps based on EDI mapping specifications.
- Test data maps to ensure correct results.
- Debugging and fixing issues with existing EDI data maps.
- Deploying changes to Test and Production systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of C#, and SQL Server.
- Understanding of XML, CSV, Fixed Length, and similar data formats / transport languages.
- Experience with source control software.
- Effective listening, asking questions to ensure understanding.
- Strives for continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Post secondary education in a field related to computer science, computer programming, or software development are preferred.
The Perks of Working with us!
Well……. LBMX is a great place to work. But if we need to get specific, here are some of the amazing things we do:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Birthday’s celebrated every month with catered meals
- Monthly lunch and learns
- Quarterly company wide outings (golf, baseball games, laser tag, tail gating, etc.)
- Easily accessible office located in downtown London, Ontario
- Flexible work options
- Education subsidies for job-related courses
How to Apply:
E-mail a resume and cover letter to: careers@LBMX.com
The subject line of your e-mail must read “EDI Developer Job Application”.
LBMX is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. LBMX is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require any accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We'd love to hear from you.
Know someone who would be a perfect fit?
Let them know.